Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Intro, Disclaimers, and Various Notes

Welcome to The Hardcore Gourmet. I am Chef Z and I will be your alterna-chef this evening; your punk of pots, your rocker of roux, your fiend of flavors. I'm not professionally trained, but I don't lack experience either. Nor will I be your only chef through this culinary journey. Expect to meet some new gourmet buddies very soon.
This blog hopes to leave you with a love of food; of cooking it, of eating it, of learning about it. It won't be all about cooking, as is my style, I'll probably bring in a lot of examples of party planning, serving ideas, and topics that are only peripherally about food. I don't promise regular restaurant reviews and I don't promise that I'll write all the content. However, I do promise humor, I promise interesting and varied content, I promise foodgasms, I promise practicality, and I promise that as we move further into the blog, there will be less gratuitous big words and far, far more swearing. I promise you delicious, good times.
So, thanks for coming to visit. The Hardcore Gourmet salutes you.
-Chef Z

1 comment: